Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Well we scored trick-or-treating this year.  My boys have enough candy to last them the whole year!  I actually only got to trick-or-treat with two of my boys this year.  Tanner ran off with his friends and Brendon went to a completely different neighborhood  with his friend.  Ethan was crazy and ran for two hours straight, just the thought of all that candy for a sugar addict was enough to keep him going.  Now i just have to keep my beady little eyes on his candy bag and make sure he doesn't overdose. :)



Gavin the dead skateboarder



                                            The Joker



                                     I know you know this is OZZY!




Ethan is the vampire in the front. he loved the cape!

1 comment:

jamie said...

perfect. good luck not eating too much!