Monday, October 19, 2009

Volleyball

Ok so most of you know I am a total sports junky. I love sports! (Hmm wonder why i have 4 boys! ) But i truly love volleyball. I could play this sport all day every day and not get tired of it. One of my biggest regrets of my youth was not playing in high school and maybe in college. I wish someone would have made me play. But i am making up for it now by playing in a league in Boise that is just awesome! I love it!! I am so glad my boys are old enough to watch themselves.
I have a new team this year and it has taken us a while to find our groove but we finally have and we are playing great. So in the league we play in they have different levels of play. The highest is Power (college players) C1(mostly college players) and so on, down to about C7(recreational). My team plays in C1. Most of the teams in C1 are also on a team in the Power league so it is really good volleyball and did i say i love it! :) Anyway i thought i would blog about it because we totally kicked butt tonight and won all three games. Our setter was on fire and so the hitters (me) got to hit a ton. It is just fun to go out there and play hard and sweat! It is my form of excerise since i am not motivated enough to work out in the gym. :)

1 comment:

jamie said...

i love it! i'm so glad you're able to do something you love. maybe someday we'll get to see you play?