Friday, May 29, 2009

Meanest mom ever :)

So last night Gavin and Ethan thought it would be SOOOOO much fun to take a mud bath. Yes i said MUD! They dug a hole and filled it with water and then proceeded to wallow in it like pigs. Of course i was in my own world and had no idea this was going on. While i was outside somewhere Ethan decided he was done being muddy and needed to take a real bath. I bet you know what it coming. Yep, he walked through the house covered head to toe in mud. Through the kitchen up the stairs and of course he couldn't help but touch EVERY wall. He then got a towel out of the cupboard, now covered in mud, and went into the bathroom. The WHITE tile in my bathroom is now brown by the way. There was mud in the sink on the vanity, the door knob and the light switch. When i came into the house and looked up the stairs and met Ethans eyes i thought he was going to pass out. He started crying immediately cuz he knew he was in serious trouble.
Well, Ethan and Gavin got a bath but it wasn't the kind of bath they wanted. Mom was mean and gave them a hose bath with some very cold water. Needless to say i deserve the mom of the year award. :)

3 comments:

Carlie said...

I'm still LMAO!!!! You could send those pics in to a magazine and I swear they would win money! You are a completely normal mom and I would do the same thing! Way to go!

Tamera said...

That is to funny...I love it! but as there grandma I have to say.............awwwwwwwwww poor boys lol:)

jamie said...

hilarious!!! (well, not so much for you.)