Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I now have a 12 year old!!!

Adam and I have come to realize we are getting old. :( Can anyone tell me how in the world my cute little red headed baby is now 12?!!! I really am in shock. I have to say though that he is such a good kid. No really he is. He is in middle school now and I feel like we still have a pretty good relationship. *Crossing my fingers*
I took him and a few of his friends bowling for his birthday party. As you can see by the score, Tanner isn't really good at bowling. :) Actually he was pretty funny to watch. After a while he gave up and just started rolling the ball down the lane in random postions.
12 year old boys are great! It was fun to listen to them talk with each other. Some of the boys talked about girls (which i thought was hilarious). Tanner didn't have much to say on the subject, probably cuz i was sitting there. :)
Tanner also passed the sacrament for the first time this week. It was great! He was super nervous but he did a great job. Oh next thing ya know he will be driving!!! YIKES!! I think i will like it though, one less person to drive around. :)

3 comments:

Carlie said...

He is a good kid! What is your secret- please fill me in!!! I take it he has his fathers bowling abilities- ha ha!

jamie said...

that really IS crazy that you've got a 12-year-old. i remember driving him around in my bug...was that REALLY 12 years ago???

tamera said...

You think that makes u feel old.. I have a Son who has a 12 year old Son...Now thats OLD!